Pure blabbering...

its well past midnight and its that time of the night or morning when i allow myself to feel drowsy with sleep - a strange thing happens, I always start to write in this strange old english sing song way - like see here -

Mine is a sad soul for it is in search of happiness not so that it can swim in it as though a sea full of wine but to settle into the mundane life of the normal. Where else can you ask for not a feeling of extreme but a search to feel warm, it is for life alone to feel the true warmth of the sun. A day of existence, without reason to smile, to feel alive and worth the smile that should otherwise sparkle in one's eyes. These short false goals cover me in a blanket of smog; through the hazy mix to see the foundation laid alive. What is that i see no more, so lost I wont believe in you. While walking along the shores so wild during the tempest wild about. Yet there she lies, a shy smile and raised hand to thee, was it a heed of caution or not, I tend never to look. closer and closer i approach the light, my fingers quiver... in fear? What is it, I shall never know for I carry on forward; beyond the fingers, beyond the light, far away from the smile; strange that it is to want so much yet shy away in tears.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's easier to follow ur blog when you've added a date

kp said...

Thanks, will take your advice :)